Nexus 7 dumping .gpx files to a Garmin 64?

sktqch

OK, here's what I've discovered so far then I "hit the wall"

Using only my Nexus 7, I can:

1.) go to geocaching.com

2.) download a PQ file and send it using Gmail to my Nexus 7

3.) import the PQ into GDAK

4.) Export the file to ????? (|| wall)

My research tells me that the program OTG Disk Explorer PRO will " allow user to copy file from device to USB drive (FAT file system only)"

That means in order to test this out, I will have to buy "OTG Disk Explorer pro" as well as an OTG cable.

Has anyone done this?

Will a Garmin 64 accept these export files from GDAK using this OTG cable?

Just wondering?

GDAK can import a PQ on its own, no need to visit gc.com first. Export to GPX and transfer this to your 64.

You can try to unzip the PQ on your Nexus without the use of GDAK. Transfer the two resulting GPX files to your 64.

No need for a special OTG app; the build-in file browser works fine. OTG cables are very cheap.

GDAK can import a PQ on its own, no need to visit gc.com first. Export to GPX and transfer this to your 64.

You can try to unzip the PQ on your Nexus without the use of GDAK. Transfer the two resulting GPX files to your 64.

No need for a special OTG app; the build-in file browser works fine. OTG cables are very cheap.

Thanks for the info, in which directory on the 64 do you transfer the gpx files to?

Stan