Feature Request: Souvenir Groups

Team I Ricci

Today I was browsing through my souvenir page and noticed a bit of a mess with the organizing of the various items, being alphabetically ordered.

I think it would be a nice add to have them divided by groups, like "Mission GC" or "States" ecc. or at least a way to order them chronologically.

sorting Souvenirs

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=337583

B.

Sorry for the double request!

I remain in favor of this idea!

Over the weekend, I hit the 125 mark for collected souvenirs. I started thinking about the stories behind some of those souvenirs, and spent part of the evening surfing through my history. But, I did that on Project-GC.com, where the souvenirs are sorted chronologically by the date when each was earned. That's more useful than alphabetical order.

Then I started thinking about setting up a challenge cache for souvenirs in various categories, and realized I couldn't do that since it isn't automatically verifiable with a challenge checker. :sad:

I made a list of my souvenirs and broke them down into categories:

"Geographic" -- countries, states, provinces

"Cache-based" -- Geocaching HQ, Original Stash Location, Project APE, etc.

"Event-based" -- Mega-Events, etc.

"Date-based" -- Leap Day, International Geocaching Day, International EarthCaching Day, etc.

"Promotions" -- Mission GC, Seven Souvenirs of August, etc.

I'd like this type of sorting as well as chronological, directly on my Geocaching.com profile's souvenirs tab.