How to upload a photo in the app

Neonskull

Hello ! Yesterday was a great day for me, because my first geocache finally got published. However there is 1 problem : I uploaded a photo at the end of the description.The photo can be seen when I select "Web view" from the app, but when I click on "View Photos" it's showing a black screen and underneath it "This geocache doesn't have any owner photos. Check the Recent Activity for photos other geocachers have taken". Am I missing something ? Thanks in advance and have a great day :)

Hello ! Yesterday was a great day for me, because my first geocache finally got published. However there is 1 problem : I uploaded a photo at the end of the description.The photo can be seen when I select "Web view" from the app, but when I click on "View Photos" it's showing a black screen and underneath it "This geocache doesn't have any owner photos. Check the Recent Activity for photos other geocachers have taken". Am I missing something ? Thanks in advance and have a great day :)

You don't say which app / platform you are using.

I found this in the Help Center:

4.4. How do I add a photo to my log?

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=544

To attach a photo to your log from the Geocaching app:

From the cache page, tap "Post a Log/Field Note"

Select your log type and enter your message

Tap "Attach a Photo"

Select your photo and tap "Save"

Enter any additional details to your log, then click "Save & Send Log"

B.

Help Center → Apps → iPhone Geocaching® app

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=562

1.15. How Do I View Log Photos?

To view log photos uploaded by geocachers:

From any geocache you're viewing, tap on 'Activity'. This will display the list of logs for that particular cache. If other geocachers have posted photos, you'll be able to see them by tapping "View Photos" under their log. Keep in mind photos may contain spoilers!

1.14. How Do I View Cache Owner Photos?

To view photos uploaded by the cache owner:

From the geocache page, scroll down the screen then click on "View Owner Photos". Keep in mind that photos may contain spoilers!

Edited by Pup Patrol