Travel Bug "in transit"

LesSioux

Hello,

Translated with Gg

New in geocaching, I just found another TB. I recorded it and I saw that the person before recorded "in transit" by all the caches he visited. The objective of this TB is to make the most kilometers possible.

Question: Is it possible to mark the "in transit" Until we find a cache with a fairly large box to receive it? It may do some caches anyway.

Thank you for your answers. In simple, plain English for me. Thank you

If you're using the official Geocaching app, you might not be able to.

If you're using any other app or the website to log your caches, you can "visit" the TB into each cache you go to. It looks like you are doing that with Buzz Lightyear. :) I'm not sure what else you are asking about.

Thank you for reponse

Yes, I use the web site for record. And yes I just find Buzz Lightyear.

I would like to know if it distorts the game if I record "In transit" to each cache I visit until drop to continue his road or if I just have to save it when I the final table it in a cache?

Sorry I don't speak enought in english.

Thank you

When you log a "visit" to a cache, it automatically adds a "visit" log to the TB. You could go in to the TB logs and edit them to say "In transit" but that's your decision. :)

The log type is "Visit" in English. Is it "visiter" in French? :) By logging a "Visit", it adds those kms to the TB. Since the TB has the goal of as many kms as it can, "visit" logs help. Whether or not you add a message such as "in transit" to the logs doesn't matter to the distance it has traveled.

Thank you for reponse

Yes, I use the web site for record. And yes I just find Buzz Lightyear.

I would like to know if it distorts the game if I record "In transit" to each cache I visit until drop to continue his road or if I just have to save it when I the final table it in a cache?

Sorry I don't speak enought in english.

Thank you

Your English is good enough to be understandable. Some people like to visit all the trackables they have to every cache they find, and some don't. Personally, what I like to do is visit them to some, say one a day if I'm in the same area all day, or one every county if I'm travelling. I do not like it when I see my trackable getting 14 pages of "Visit" logs, nor do I like it when someone takes one of mine on a trip to several state/countries without a single visit between the "Retrieve" and the "Drop." What I'm trying to say is that there is a "Happy medium" between "record "In transit" to each cache I visit" and "just have to save it when I the final table it in a cache."

Thank you all for your help.

NanCycle

Your English is good enough to be understandable.

thank you to GG :)

Thank you very much for your clear answer.

Just enough to see it move but not too much not to overload. I agree with that.

I thought about a cache where many tourists come. Thus it will make a giant leap perhaps in Colorado? ;-)

I wish Buzz travel far, it is not made to stay put.

LeSioux