Add Watchlist to API

GC.com should consider supporting Add & Remove from Watchlist to the Live API. This would allow the apps to support this popular function.

I often want to add caches I DNF to my watchlist to monitor what others experience with the cache and being able to do this programmatically would be a nice perk.

Calling a URL isn't adding it to the API. If included in the API, the user is already know/authenticated to GC.com while handling as a link, the user's browser instance would need to be a known logged in user. It works in the case of GSAK because you are logged in with an active browser session or you'd log in when prompted in your browser. A client application on a smartphone shouldn't have to do that as the authentication of the user between the client app and GC.com without any browser. An application would need to request the user to log into a browser session to handle this behind the scenes for them.

Yes, it's a poor mans workaround but it's not an elegant solution for either the application or user.