Seattle cache help

Chief Paulina

I'm on the road again.. I have a good customer that is really impressed with geocaching. I will be visiting him this weekend and looking for some good caches between Seattle and the Cascades. We are looking for a decent hike and some great PacNW Spring scenes. I told him that your area is geocaching Mecca. This could make the sale. Help??

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there"

-George Harrison

EraSeek & Evergreenhiker set up geocaches in places with some of the most breathtaking vistas to be found. Every time I do one of their caches, it ends up being my new favorite. Click through to theirs, most definitely!

If the weather or circumstance keeps you closer to the Puget Sound, Weinderdog's A Day at the Beach is a nice hike with a great view of the islands and the Olympics. It's 2 miles down, then 2 miles back up.

Cin

quote:
Originally posted by Chief Paulina:

I'm on the road again..

Yeah, who isn't?

Anyway, if you're like me, you don't like going back from somewhere the same way you went TO said somewhere. In that case, you can take a 90 minute break and do this one at some point in your trip. It's my third, or maybe fourth, favorite of all time.

That's assuming you're not flying to seattle, but i'm pretty sure that the prineville airport doesn't offer non-stop service to sea-tac unless you have explosives taped about your torso. (and emoticon)

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

Wow... those look like some nice areas to visit. You will be seeing my logs in near future.

Thanks also pdx for the un-original. Already done it tho. I think that I will be spending a fair amount of time in the PDX area this spring. Will be looking for some good ones.

Oregone, looks like I will be getting an early start so as to get to the pipeline cache on my way. Ironically, I passed right by it yesterday on my way home. If it is in your top 5, I'm game. BTW, they've never heard of Seattle at the Prineville airport and they would probably mistake the explosives for fishing gear. icon_confused.gif

-George Harrison

Thanks to all for the great caches. I did my best to visit all of them. I camped out at the trailhead to Maud Lake, did McCloud Lake and then went to pick up my friend in Belleview. We went to do Cherry (we loved it). Won't tell the secret. Sorry we ran out of time to do Wimper (I'll be back). Later, I did Carbon River by Seatte seekers.

On the way home, I stopped and did the Pipeline. Once about every 50 caches, up pops a classic. You guys must do this one. Thanks Oregone for the heads up.

-George Harrison

Thanks to all for the great caches. I did my best to visit all of them. I camped out at the trailhead to Maud Lake, did McCloud Lake and then went to pick up my friend in Belleview. We went to do Cherry (we loved it). Won't tell the secret. Sorry we ran out of time to do Wimper (I'll be back). Later, I did Carbon River by Seatte seekers.

On the way home, I stopped and did the Pipeline. Once about every 50 caches, up pops a classic. You guys must do this one. Thanks Oregone for the heads up.

-George Harrison

-George Harrison

quote:

-George Harrison

Chief Paulina,

Thanks for choosing my caches. I'm honored! Sounds like I need to do the Pipeline when I down south!

John...evergreenhiker!

quote:

Actually, thanks to NavDog. He's the one that recommended it to me.

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed