Duck Dash finishing line

daywalk

Has anyone seen the prize (badge/souvenir/whatever) yet? My trackable has been dropped at an event today and I don't see anything yet.

You would need to find a cache or attend an event to get the International Geocaching Day souvenir.

When is International Geocaching Day?

International Geocaching Day for 2016 falls on Saturday, August 20th.

As for the Duck Dash:

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=789

How does a trackable win?

Everyone’s a winner! All trackables who place in the following categories will win eternal bragging rights...

What are all of the categories?

Best Trackable Photo

Awarded to the trackables with the best photo from the race as decided by HQ. Photos can be submitted through this form (by the original photographer).

Most Story-Worthy Moment

Awarded to the trackables with the most heartfelt, epic and/or generally entertaining log as decided by HQ. Logs must be submitted through this form (by the trackable owner or logger) to be eligible.

Furthest Distance Traveled

Awarded to the trackables that travel the greatest distance between geocaches from July 20 and August 20.

Most Geocaches Involved

Awarded to the trackables that drop in or visit the greatest number of different geocaches between July 20 and August 20.

Most Geocachers Involved

Awarded to the trackables that are grabbed and moved by the greatest number of geocachers between July 20 and August 20.

B.

Has anyone seen the prize (badge/souvenir/whatever) yet? My trackable has been dropped at an event today and I don't see anything yet.

The site says, "All participating trackable owners will receive a HQ Duck Dash badge to add to their profile".

"To add" might mean something other than instantly on your profile, and "badge" sounds (to me) like it won't show up in souvenirs ... or they'd call it a souvenir.

Possible that those with project-pc stat stuff filling their profile page may have issues with the "badge" being compatible (showing on the cache page like GSAK's badges do) ?

Please let us know how it turns out. :)

Edited by cerberus1