I forget how to use my GPS (Oregon 200)

Nubster

You are a premium member, so you can download PQ's - are you familiar with those?

If so, just unzip the PQ ZIP file and copy the resulting two GPX files to the Garmin\GPX\ directory on your Oregon 200. You are limited to the number of geocaches the unit will index, so make sure and remove any older files you are no longer using!

I honestly don't remember how I used to do it....lol....pretty sad. I know I used a different program to grabbed the cache info from geocaching dot com and put it on my GPS. Kinda a PITA as I remember. I don't remember the program though...if it even still exists.

Ok...looks like I was using GSAK before...so I'll check into that. I also see the PQ's...I downloaded a bunch but can't seem to get them on my GPS. I might have to do a reset on it and make sure it's up to date. I haven't done any of this since 2011. I have used my phone for some caching and it seems to work well enough...but I'm finding that the GPS on it is pretty piss poor, especially once I get under some tree cover...not that I remember my Oregon 200 being much better. But at least I have it as an option once I get it figured out again.

Ok...looks like I was using GSAK before...so I'll check into that. I also see the PQ's...I downloaded a bunch but can't seem to get them on my GPS. I might have to do a reset on it and make sure it's up to date. I haven't done any of this since 2011. I have used my phone for some caching and it seems to work well enough...but I'm finding that the GPS on it is pretty piss poor, especially once I get under some tree cover...not that I remember my Oregon 200 being much better. But at least I have it as an option once I get it figured out again.

set it to "gps only" and disable Google+wifi.

as far as importing caches, that hasn't changed, since Garmin hasn't changed.

You will get a ZIP file. Open that and copy the GPX file(s) to the Garmin/GPX directory on the GPS. The GPS will need to be in mass storage mode and show up as a drive on the computer. If it does not do that, you need to change the Interface in Settings.