Hints/Help with the last GC souvenir decoding

I have never figured one of these out and am even more confused now.i am definitely a traditional cacher.

It's definitely a traditional type of answer. Scroll to the bottom of the page for a hint. Then there is another hint if that doesn't do the trick. If you read through this thread, others have hinted at how to solve it as well.

I have never figured one of these out and am even more confused now.i am definitely a traditional cacher.

It's definitely a traditional type of answer. Scroll to the bottom of the page for a hint. Then there is another hint if that doesn't do the trick. If you read through this thread, others have hinted at how to solve it as well.

Don't you mean top of the page? THIS post is at the bottom of the page.

No it's not.

No it's not.

Well...not NOW. :angry:

No, not this forum page. :rolleyes:

Go to the bottom of THIS page:

http://view.communication.geocaching.com/?qs=ddd4d6eb1ce9d482068d1ebecb543f4c54108e371aa81ffa9a755ca5870508cd6b3420cbb8c195d3bd524e0d2960481e4d8904d33b09fa9dfa4d216b82cd64704ac92547b6a14be9

Click "view photographic evidence"...before clicking on the first clue/photo, scroll down to see the link for the hint.

On each image, there's a scroll bar...click to go to the image, then to the next image, etc

I've never been in the Boy Scouts or the Navy, but I recognized what the images were representing.

And the hint is helpful.

So...hints are Boy Scouts, Navy, and the image in the hint provided by GS.

Google Image search.....

B.

On the page with the hint image, scroll down....click on "see additional evidence here"

The first image leads to the next, etc

You're trying to come up with 11 letters, *One word. Lower case.

And it ties in with the "theme" of the messages.

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

No it's not.

Well...not NOW. :angry:

You two and your shenanigans. :laughing:

I meant the bottom of the puzzle page, for the record. Where I believe there is a box that says something along the lines of "hint."

Initially I looked at all the people who were pointing, and thought it must be hands on the clock. Hint number three is only good if you know the correct term, which I did not. My hint, for folks who haven't figured it out yet is....It's not signals for hands on the clock...hmmm what else could it be?

Let me finish this topic once and for all. If you are thinking of anything other than traditional caches you SHOULD familiarize yoursefl (at least in terms of knowing what is available) with this site:

http://www.geocachingtoolbox.com/

Some puzzles will become easier, some multicaches more managable and some letterboxes solvable before you go hunt them down.

Decrypting the Mission GC is also possible thanks to one of the "things" available there.

BTW. Shouldn't it be announced already?

That's a bizarre place to hide it. I never look there! Then it gives me caches based on my IP location, which is twenty-two miles east. (Though GS knows my home location.)
Yeah, it puts my search on the wrong coast, about 2500 miles away. And it doesn't seem to matter whether I allow my browser to share my location or not.

This seems... suboptimal.