Landlocked Boats Needing a little TLC

Another one bites the dust ...

I've been waiting several weeks to have a waymark reviewed. The Leader hasn't logged in since 2009! Maybe I'll try to contact them anyway.

I would try "Queens Blessings" She is the most active and approved the last few submissions.

We have joined the group and are willing to be an officer.

Another one bites the dust ...

I've been waiting several weeks to have a waymark reviewed. The Leader hasn't logged in since 2009! Maybe I'll try to contact them anyway.

Just checked, and the leader is absent since 2009, one officer absent since 2014. This group needs some overhauling.

There are several active waymarkers as regular members, some would make great officers or perhaps a new leader.

This category needs a definite overhaul. I'll try reaching out to Waywizard and see if something can be done.

It does not seem that the status of the officers in this category has changed much, if any. We are willing to be an officer/leader.

Queens Blessing seems to be the only officer that is approving waymarks, Thank you.

Edited by BK-Hunters