Logging Advanced Caches

I was wondering how I am suppose to log the advanced Geocaches on my android app? or even online, I cant seem to log any of them

Thanks

You may log them in a web browser. The Official Geocaching App seems designed to "encourage" an upgrade to premium if using that App. That's another way to log "advanced" caches.

Or try other Apps.

A basic member logging online can access and find "advanced" caches using the site.

You'd need a GPSr (or a map) instead of the app.

Accessing through the site, the only thing you can't access is pmo caches.

With the app, a basic member is limited to 1.5/1.5 traditional caches only (with the exception of when Groundspeak has certain promotions going).

There is an app that accesses "advanced" caches for basic members, but it is not an API partner here.

There is an app that accesses "advanced" caches for basic members, but it is not an API partner here.

This is misleading and not really true in the sense I think you're writing it. ONLY the official app limits the non-PMO caches that can be seen. Every other app, approved or otherwise, lets basic members see Multis, Mysteries, and more "advanced" trads.

And that "unapproved" app does not show PMO caches to basic members, either.

Edited by TriciaG