Travel Bug Goals

815GC

I finally purchased some travel bugs but now I'm stumped on what goals to give them! I find that a unique goal makes finding and moving a TB all the more fun! I know I would like one of them to visit Scotland but I want to provided the cachers who find my TB with more of a fun goal than simply finding its way to Scotland. Hopefully my awesome fellow caches can provide mw with some great ideas! looking forward to hearing from you all! Thanks 815GC

How about "stop for a pint at each town you rest". :D

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the more intricate you get with goals, the less happy you may be.

We're seeing (by logs) that few paid enough attention to find out what the goal is.

One near us in a race never moved out of the same area for almost a year.

Plan whatever fun goal you like, and be happy it's still moving cache-to-cache. :)

We're seeing (by logs) that few paid enough attention to find out what the goal is.

Yeah, even though the goal is clearly stated on an attached card. "This TB wants to visit all 50 states. Please keep it in the USA."

Recently turned up in Germany, with no logs to indicate how it got there.