Unfound caches show up in MY FINDS PQ

SerenityNow

Has anyone else run a MY FINDS PQ and when it was downloaded to GSAK it included some caches you had not found? I ran a MY FINDS PQ yesterday and got all of our finds listed but also 426 caches included that we have not found. Some of the unfound caches had our DNF logs but not, by any means, all. It gives the correct total of caches we have found but it is a little disconcerting that it has also included the other caches that we have not found.

Are you absolutely certain the your GSAK database didn't already have those unfound caches in it? .

IN GSAK, under View, you can add/remove columns. Add the "last gpx" column to see if the found caches are from the same date (download) as the unfound.

Or clear the database completely, and download your MyFinds query again.

I'll pull a MyFinds Query and see what I see.

[...] but it is a little disconcerting that it has also included the other caches that we have not found.

Did you load your MyFinds PQ with saved load settings? And do these load settings have checked "Delete file(s) when finished"? If not, then it might be that you're actually load an old file (undeleted and nested in your download folder) in addition to the MyFinds PQ.

Hans

Edited by HHL

Are you absolutely certain the your GSAK database didn't already have those unfound caches in it? .

IN GSAK, under View, you can add/remove columns. Add the "last gpx" column to see if the found caches are from the same date (download) as the unfound.

Or clear the database completely, and download your MyFinds query again.

I'll pull a MyFinds Query and see what I see.

Yep, all of the unfound caches are from a download on 7-1-16. It must have been a goof on my part. Thanks for the easy solution to my problem.