Disabled Caches Pocket Query

IdaLabs

I created a pocket query within 100 miles of home, dated from 2000 to the present, using "Is Disable" under "That/And". I got less than 1,000 caches, and I know for sure that there are some missing. I'm looking for a cache that we found in the past and forgot to log. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

I created a pocket query within 100 miles of home, dated from 2000 to the present, using "Is Disable" under "That/And". I got less than 1,000 caches, and I know for sure that there are some missing. I'm looking for a cache that we found in the past and forgot to log. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

It's probably Archived, would be my guess. There's no way to search for it through a PQ if that's the case. If you can remember the cache owner, you could look through their Profile and find it, more than likely. There might be a way to do it on project-gc, but I haven't played around with it much to know.

Agreeing with Touchstone, perhaps the cache is archived, not temporarily disabled?

If you provide all the information you remember about the cache, we can help you hunt down the listing. Do you know the park or forest where the cache is hidden? The nearest street intersection? The closest active cache? The cache owner? The cache name? Approximate coordinates?