Our new Cache

Lazyboy & Mitey Mite

Sorry - I submitted it this morning from the office (yeah, I'm working on a holiday icon_frown.gif ). I haven't actually placed it yet, but will do so as soon as I get home at 1:00 (there's a clue for ya). Another bonus...if you figure out which nearby house is mine, you can also log a find on the Stickers cache icon_wink.gif

I figure we can all have some fun with it - reading the logs (found or not), coming up with ways to entice people to cave in, etc.

-

Sorry - I submitted it this morning from the office (yeah, I'm working on a holiday icon_frown.gif ). I haven't actually placed it yet, but will do so as soon as I get home at 1:00 (there's a clue for ya). Another bonus...if you figure out which nearby house is mine, you can also log a find on the Stickers cache icon_wink.gif

I figure we can all have some fun with it - reading the logs (found or not), coming up with ways to entice people to cave in, etc.

-

Hey Lazyboy, what kind of container did ya put the junk in? I'm hoping it was an old dogfood can with plastic wrap for the lid. Or maybe a shoebox covered in a plastic bag. icon_wink.gif

Ok- now that i've looked more closely at the cache page it looks like the most valuable thing about the cache is the tupperware it's in. guess you have to save the golfballs and cigarette butts from the elements.

If there's gravity, then how you explain birds!?! icon_smile.gif

Hey Lazyboy, what kind of container did ya put the junk in? I'm hoping it was an old dogfood can with plastic wrap for the lid. Or maybe a shoebox covered in a plastic bag. icon_wink.gif

Ok- now that i've looked more closely at the cache page it looks like the most valuable thing about the cache is the tupperware it's in. guess you have to save the golfballs and cigarette butts from the elements.

If there's gravity, then how you explain birds!?! icon_smile.gif

After the Champoeg Rendesvous, I was going to place a cache in a park by my house called "The worst park on the planet". It has NO redeeming qualities or features. It just sucks. Looks like part of this idea has allready been taken.

I think I will still do it however.. look for it after June 1st.

Its as BAD as you think, and they ARE out to get you..

This really is a sore spot with me. I hit one today that was trashed. Great spot too. I'm thinking of alternatives. Logbook only, micros, travle bug cache depots, or maybe single item caches where it begins with one item and remains at one (one for one). My biggest camplaint is leaving too much stuff when it won't fit.

Anyway, starting with trash may not be a bad idea! All up hill from there.

quote:
guess you have to save the golfballs and cigarette butts from the elements.

Water does strange things to tobacco type products. I opened one wet cache once and it had an usually sweet aroma. I'm not sure what it was but I sure ended up with the munchies and for a couple of hours thought I was the worlds greatest lover.

Of course I was alone in the woods with no one to prove it too and not a 7-11 in sight.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On