How Do I view DNF's?

MooreTooExplore

When I first started, I could mark a cache as DNF and a blue smiley face would show up on my map (on my app on my iPhone). Now, all I can see is my Finds. That is great and all...... but I want to remember where my DNF's are so that I/we can go back and get them! :-) i'm not sure if this is an app change or if one of my littles got into my phone and pushed some button to make them not appear........ Any advice is appreciated!

I've seen them in my profile, in the "show all logs for" area, and that big DNF on cache pages, but I don't recall them on any map.

Remembered someone said that might be something you could do on GSAK, but never looked.

I have over 300 DNFs.

I'd hate seeing 'em, mocking me on the map. :D

Another option is to create a Bookmark List of your DNF's. You would need to add each cache to the Bookmark List yourself. Caches will not be added to that Bookmark List automatically when you log a DNF on a cache.

Once you have a Bookmark List, then you can create a PQ of that list and view those caches on a Map.

I've seen them in my profile, in the "show all logs for" area, and that big DNF on cache pages, but I don't recall them on any map.

Remembered someone said that might be something you could do on GSAK, but never looked.

I have over 300 DNFs.

I'd hate seeing 'em, mocking me on the map. :D

Might have been on a third-party app. c:geo or the like?

How do I view the DNF count of other cachers? Is there a way to do that? I've played around with project-gc but didn't see an option there.

There's a script that some folks have used on their profile page to show it. If they don't have it, you'd need to ask.

I've left 826 DNF logs, but my actual number is less because I've DNF'd multiple caches more than once.

Rui, are you telling me now I can only see my DNFs on the map, there is no way to see them in a proper page, in list format? It would be a really shame if that's the case, because I value them a lot as part of my geocaching history...

Edited by marulhar
typo
On 8/8/2016 at 9:05 PM, MooreTooExplore said:

When I first started, I could mark a cache as DNF and a blue smiley face would show up on my map (on my app on my iPhone). Now, all I can see is my Finds. That is great and all...... but I want to remember where my DNF's are so that I/we can go back and get them! :-) i'm not sure if this is an app change or if one of my littles got into my phone and pushed some button to make them not appear........ Any advice is appreciated!

They also showed show up on your geocache map! 

I put ALL of my DNFs on my Watchlist so that they can be viewed easily and removed when (if) they are later found by me (in addition to keeping them in a separate database in GSAK).  By having them all in my watchlist, I also get automated update emails in the event that there are logs on any of them that would indicate maintenance, or that show a find that might encourage me to go back.