Found a geo coin

tulip50

I found a teutonic Knight coin in "out of the bog" Unfortunately the paper with the code on it has gotten wet and is no longer legible. Whoever put it in the cache had not logged it. Is there anyway to find the code? I have googled it and found a few random codes but they didn't seem to be for this particular coin. Or could it possibly the one that has been missing since 2010? Any ideas?

I found a teutonic Knight coin in "out of the bog" Unfortunately the paper with the code on it has gotten wet and is no longer legible. Whoever put it in the cache had not logged it. Is there anyway to find the code? I have googled it and found a few random codes but they didn't seem to be for this particular coin. Or could it possibly the one that has been missing since 2010? Any ideas?

If it is actually a geocoin trackable on Groundspeak, the code should be somewhere on the coin itself.

Some times the code is on the edge.

B.

It is a trackable geocoin. There is a number on the actual coin, I have entered it in the geocoin trackable section but it does not recognize it. I tried every possible combination, Of o or 0 etc. If this is the coins identity number is there somewhere you can enter it to identify the coin.