Lake Keowee Hide

vanpeltbrad

I placed a geocache on an island on lake Keowee last summer while visiting, not knowing that it was against the rules and it was denied. I return every summer to the lake and could maintain it but that was not often enough. I am hoping that someone out there could take ownership of this cache that has been hidden on the lake for the last year untouched. It is in a watertight box with goodies and deserves to be found. Would anything be willing to help out??

I placed a geocache on an island on lake Keowee last summer while visiting, not knowing that it was against the rules and it was denied. I return every summer to the lake and could maintain it but that was not often enough. I am hoping that someone out there could take ownership of this cache that has been hidden on the lake for the last year untouched. It is in a watertight box with goodies and deserves to be found. Would anything be willing to help out??

Yeah, maintenance only once a year wouldn't work...

But, if you can't find someone to claim the cache you placed, at least you can pick it up this Summer when you return. :)