Unmark your calendars now !!!

Trafcon

I need to apologize to the area cachers. Due to classes I have to attend new job position and working 12 on 12 off with the current events, I have been unable follow up on the event I was preparing for on April 4th. I am sorry. If anyone wants to pick up and run with that date fine go ahead. Keep caching.

KTF !!! GBWY !!!

I mean, dang, what a shame. Especialy since I'll be in Texas. Seems like the only way I get to come to these things is when I have a box for everyone to unlock.What the h***. My but your a fickle bunch. Maybe I will have to unleash the power of the spike in order to get a little love around here, sniff, sniff. Truly, sorry to see your plans go south Trafcon. Best of luck.

I didn't say that I couldn't be there just that my schedule was not allowing me to host an event because of the uncertainty. If there's not rioting in the streets I may be clear and able to attend if someone else wants to pick up the ball.

KTF !!! GBWY !!!

quote:
Originally posted by kiwimonster:

A riot! What a great idea! Let's all picket Dr. Isotope's house with "No Nuking" signs...

Yeah. That's exactly what I need.

In the back of my mind though, there's a fear (and a hope) that my device will show up on CNN...but not for a good reason!

Speaking of the Broken Arrow, there is a new media file on my website.

-The Doc!

-I am Jack's throbbing brain tumor.

quote:
Originally posted by The Quantum Mechanic:

Your webpage is not working. How can one be scared of an evil scientist if he cannot even keep a simple webpage up?

Hey.. I can keep it up... Can you, or are you having trouble with your floppy?

The site does tend to 'flip-out' every now and then, but that's because I have Dr. Brakish Okun moving some stuff around the lab. Apparently radioactivity isn't good for the servers...or Dr. Okun either!

-Dr. I

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Isotope:

Hey.. _I_ can keep it up... Can _you_, or are you having trouble with your floppy?

-Dr. I

hey dr.i, this is a family site! keep your radioactive waste to yourself. btw, i love your new teaser on the webpage.

I chose LaurenCat because LaurenKittenPoniesFlowersPinkSunshineFairyMeowMeowRainbowHeartLoveBunnyKissKiss was just too F-ing long.

quote:
Originally posted by oregone:

I, for one, am the proud owner of a fresh pair of 'the doctor is in' G-strings fresh from cafepress. And yes, i'll be wearing them at the event.

I was disappointed that they don't come in my size! icon_eek.gif If they had an iron-on transfer I could make by own! icon_biggrin.gif

--laurak

Temporarily French Polynesia's most prolific geocachers!

Hmmmm.. New forums are odd...

So.. Are people still wanting to get together this Friday? I mean, we all still have our schedules cleared, right? icon_wink.gif

Post if you still want to meet up at Imbrie Hall/Cornelius Pass Roadhouse on Friday at....7-ish? That was the original day and time, right?

I'll stop by on Tuesday or Wednesday and see if I can reserve the loft for us (or whatever space is available).

-fractal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

N 45? 30.ish

W 122? 58.ish

Thanks for picking up the ball and running Fractal. Sorry to let everyone down but it looks like Mon. and Fri. will looonnng days for the forseeable future. After I get off work this Friday i will stop by to see if anyone is still there. So Fractal be sure to bring your drink token in case I make it. icon_razz.gif

KTF !!! GBWY !!!

Just curious if we have a space yet? And does anyone know the kid friendly cut-off time (if there is one here)? May have to bring kiddo along (if unable to rustle a sitter stand-in from my little sis)...

My mind not only wanders...

Sometimes it leaves completely...

**Namaste**

If the mountain cooperates, the weather subsides, and I havent lost a limb snowboarding Meadows, you can count two of us in on the fun.

I still think we need to have a Quiet GEOriot!! Bang your Head!!

What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup? Anyone can roast beef.

I checked with the folks at Imbrie hall today, and apparently they don't reserve space inside the hall on Friday nights....

So... 2 options:

A) Just show up and take over (Geo-Riot style!)

2) I can reserve the house, but it's not free unless we meet a minimum food/drink purchase.

I'll see what I can dig up for info about the house...

-fractal

WoW! They're going to wish they had rented out the other room to us. If everyone that posted on the cache page actually shows up (not counting people coming late) we're going to have like 30+ people there icon_eek.gif. Come early & claim your seat! We really are taking over!

"And then Trogdor smote the Kerrek, and all was laid to burnination."