Message Center - Browser not supported

Bering

I always use firefox for browsing the Geocaching site. Never had any problems. The Geocaching site still works good, only when i want to go to the message center i got the message "Your browser is not supported". So i can't read the messages anymore. It happened this morning.

Am i the only one with this problem?

Edited by Bering

I always use firefox for browsing the Geocaching site. Never had any problems. The Geocaching site still works good, only when i want to go to the message center i got the message "Your browser is not supported". So i can't read the messages anymore. It happened this morning.

its working find for me have a look at the following Link Message center does not display properly in FF

its working find for me have a look at the following Link Message center does not display properly in FF

Im using Safari on an iMac and get the same message sporadically. WT!?

I've tried it in Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. The "browser not supported" is intermittent, but I can't see any new replies to my conversation threads. The user's name that sent the reply is BOLD in the column on the left (indicating a new unread message), but when I click on it, it only shows the existing message thread with that user without the new reply at the bottom. I have no way of bringing up a new message.

Luckily, the message feature emails me notifications of new messages with a synopsis of the message itself, so I can at least see what the message is. I just can't retrieve it in a web browser.

Hi there

The Message Centre is intermittent with me also (I use Chrome with Windows 8)......sometimes I can jump straight to it from an email I receive (so I click on the Users Profile who has sent me a message) and click on Send Message which then directs me to the Message Centre, sometimes it loads, sometimes it's just blank.....even if I click on My Messages it's the same......very odd but to be honest, it's seems more like a lottery whether you get in there or not! :unsure:

Cherrypopmartini

About 1 month that there are problems on this messaging feature. A pitty that even with all feedbacks (other conversation on this site) they cannot solve it. Don't hesitate to open each a formal problem report and get a ref number, may be they will react according the importance of users ennoyed