Ignore List Deleted

Adventure.AS

I wanted to refresh my Ignore List, by deleting the entries and re-adding caches. Now the list is gone (I thought you couldn't delete a system list?)

I created another list and called it Ignore List, but on my PQ where I have checked off "Not on my ignore list" it does not eliminate the caches on the new list.

How can I create a new system Ignore List?

Go to a cache page you want to ignore. Click the ignore link to ignore the cache. I guess the GS Ignore List will be build automatically that way.

Hnas

Thanks, that did the trick. I was trying to "Bookmark" it like I usually do and the system needed a list name. However, I took you advice and went directly to the page and there was an Ignore option that created the list.

[...] I was trying to "Bookmark" it like I usually do and the system needed a list name. However, I took you advice and went directly to the page and there was an Ignore option that created the list.

Yes, unfortunately the NewSeache bookmark feature still does not support the Ignore List, whereas the Api's bookmark feature does support the Ignore List. Weired. :blink:

I'm using GSAK and the build in bookmark feature using the Api. That way it is pretty easy to bulk bookmark caches.

Frohes Jagen

Hans

[...] I was trying to "Bookmark" it like I usually do and the system needed a list name. However, I took you advice and went directly to the page and there was an Ignore option that created the list.

Yes, unfortunately the NewSeache bookmark feature still does not support the Ignore List, whereas the Api's bookmark feature does support the Ignore List. Weird. :blink:

I'm using GSAK and the build in bookmark feature using the Api. That way it is pretty easy to bulk bookmark caches.

b238748d8a3175d0bf3e37317fd61c6d.png

Frohes Jagen

Hans

Edited by HHL