using GSAK to load caches on my Nuvi

I can load a cache trip on my Garmin Nuvi using GSAK but it only loads the cache code and not the cache name. I know there is a way to make it load by cache name instead of cache code and I've seen it done but I don't know how to do it. I'm kinda new to GSAK and still learning it but love how much time it saves me loading onto my Magellan and Nuvi. I would just prefer the Nuvi display the cache name. It may require a GSAK Macro which I am totally unfamiliar with.

If you use the normal "send waypoints" method, put %name or %smart (if you want it shortened) in the Waypoint Name box. It will say %code currently.

Using a macro to send them to custom POIs is a better method as it removes all of the limitations of waypoints.

I can load a cache trip on my Garmin Nuvi using GSAK but it only loads the cache code and not the cache name. I know there is a way to make it load by cache name instead of cache code and I've seen it done but I don't know how to do it. I'm kinda new to GSAK and still learning it but love how much time it saves me loading onto my Magellan and Nuvi. I would just prefer the Nuvi display the cache name. It may require a GSAK Macro which I am totally unfamiliar with.

Use the Nuvi v2 macro, use the wanted options and you're good to go. I use this macro to get caches + parking coordinates on my Nuvi. Lot's of settings to customize the output.