GW14er coin

_dxd_

I attended GW14er in Denver; with my registration I received the regular event coin and the LE version. There is nothing in the plastic pouch to identify which is which. One is shiny nickel, other is antique nickel. The only info I can find online is there are 3 finishes. Can anyone tell me for sure which is the LE ? I know I would find out if I activated them, but I haven't decided yet if I will.

I'm willing to bet that between a shiny nickel finish and an antique nickel finish the antique on is the LE.

Confirmed, Shiny Nickel Regular, Atq Nickel LE. <_<

Just to add to that.. there were 4 version I know of. The above plus an Atq Gold XLE (Mountaineer Registration level) and a Shiny Gold Volunteer. B)

While I was unable to attent GW 14er in Denver, I am interested in the different versions of the Official Event Geocoin. If the antique nickel finish is Version LE, what other finishes are there and their version? Also, I am looking to add to my collection of Geowoodstock Geocoin. Does any know how I can add this coin to my collection?