Not seeing caches on my iPhone

Hughie250

My join date was July 12 2011, my premium renewal date is Aug 14 2016. My iPhone will not show me caches at my location now.

Could it be that there is a glitch in the renewal date and my joining date which is causing this?

I will renew as I have auto renew but on Aug 14 2016.

I think my iPhone should still show caches up to that date.

Please help clarify.

Hughie250

For better technical support, please mention what you are using on the iPhone to view caches. An app? If so, what app? A web browser? If so, what web browser?

Being explicit is more typing for you, less questions for those trying to help. Give them a break, give details.

I am just using the new geocaching.com app for the iPhone app.I can go to and see and open caches on my Mac and iPad (using the geocaching.com) but not on my iPhone.

I think I solved my problem. I just signed out and then signed back in.

Thanks for all your advice.

Hughie

My join date was July 12 2011, my premium renewal date is Aug 14 2016. My iPhone will not show me caches at my location now.

Could it be that there is a glitch in the renewal date and my joining date which is causing this?

I will renew as I have auto renew but on Aug 14 2016.

I think my iPhone should still show caches up to that date.

Please help clarify.

Hughie250

I think I solved my problem by signing out and then signing back in again. Thanks for all your advice.