What happen to Dick & Arlene W7WT

W7WT

Here is a copy that I sent to Dennis Frissby

Hello Dennis, I couldn't get the article to open. Haven't geocashed since the last day of February 2016. Arlene had her third stroke. We got her to the ER in time for them to give her stuff that counteract the physical effects of the stroke. Physically she is in better shape than I am, but her memory tuck a big loss. She sleeps about 20 hours a day. I am her only care taker except for 3 hours twice a month to give her a shower and wash her hair we have a young Japanese girl that is excellent. When she leaves at the end of her 3 hrs both Arlene and the house are clean. I have a bad right knee, that my orthopedic doctor gave me two choices, 1. have a complete knee replacements or 2. Tough it out. Since my first concern is Arlene, I will tough it out. I am now 91 and Arlene will be 90 next month. I feel so sorry for Arlene as we have had a active happy marriage of about 70 years. Geocaching has been the main source of activity since August 200l. Thanks Dick & Arlene