scavenger hunts

ripraff

I don't think the scavenger hunt is very active. I was playing around with it and noticed if you join an active hunt or activate your own, you don't get credit for way marks already visited. I had visited all the way marks of mine after I created it, but had not activated it so no credit. I joined another person's hunt and got credit for the new way marks but not for those already visited.

I don't think the scavenger hunt is very active. I was playing around with it and noticed if you join an active hunt or activate your own, you don't get credit for way marks already visited. I had visited all the way marks of mine after I created it, but had not activated it so no credit. I joined another person's hunt and got credit for the new way marks but not for those already visited.

On 7/12/2016 at 9:30 AM, ripraff said:

I know this is an old thread. But I still wanted to respond.

You are not supposed to count previous visits for scavenger hunts. You have to visit each waymark AFTER the hunt is activated.  AFTER.