No OR / WA approvals since 3/1 ?

pdxmarathonman

It's the weekend dude! I'm sure they were all out caching.

Of course, we created a couple of caches as well that are awaiting the okey-dokey, but we didn't get them entered until last night, so we are not so eager just yet. Our first cache took nearly a week to get approved, although the rest took less than 24 hours.

Hey! Maybe they'll put your cache on the bottom of the list, and bump ours up! icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by pdxmarathonman:

What's with these guys? Letting their real lives take them away from the critical duty of approving MY caches!!

Hey I thought it was MY caches! I have 2 waiting.

----

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

quote:
Originally posted by pdxmarathonman:

The *new on 3/2* caches that I had previously checked were all *updates* by the cache owner. Including one of my own.

I hadn't noticed that. However, I just checked again, and 1 of my 2 is approved.

Actually, make that both of them! Yey! Thanks approvers! icon_biggrin.gif

----

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

First I am distracted waiting for my cache to be approved, then Gloom boasts about his 2 approvals. And 1 of them is exactly 1/2 way between my office and my house! - Can you say Top of the Nearest List. icon_biggrin.gif

How am I supposed to concentrate!?!?

What am I, some kind of idiot? Oh wait, that's Gloom's Other new cache icon_wink.gif

I had to wait almost 12 hrs to log this cache. Couldn't talk Joy into going out last night, so I stopped by on the way to work this morning. I looked for your car on my way by, but didn't see you in yet. Only took me about 20 mins to do the whole thing, and about 15 of that was at the final spot. Great job! I left a little something at the bottom of my log... just for you pdxmarathonman.

Hard work often pays off after time, but procrastination always pays off now.

Way back in the day (on 4/24/02 actually), Shinwa and I got his Hart of the Woods cache approved in less than a minute! Now, that's good service... icon_wink.gif

Speaking of that cache, I'm trying to get Shinwa to replace it soon. His life has been pretty busy for a while, but now he's got some time on his hands.. heh

-fractal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

N 45 30.ish

W 122 58.ish