lost app on lap top now

basilthelabrador

As anyone any idea what is going on with the site at the moment.

For the last few days I have been unable to view a cache page, when you try the screen freezes and then hangs, and to top it all it as just wiped off my app on my lap top and all that is left available is that useless geocaching plus

Not very impressed

I have no idea what this is about :ph34r:

Cache pages can be viewed without any problems here Win7 + FF 47.0.

An "app" on your laptop??

As anyone any idea what is going on with the site at the moment.

For the last few days I have been unable to view a cache page, when you try the screen freezes and then hangs, and to top it all it as just wiped off my app on my lap top and all that is left available is that useless geocaching plus

Not very impressed

There's been a problem since Friday (July 8th), where most cache pages won't load without a "Script" error in Internet Explorer 11 in Windows (and maybe even Edge and Chrome at times): http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=340147

But I don't know about the App on your laptop.

Edited by kunarion

I don't know but I get this when trying to use IE:

We're sorry. Your web browser, Internet Explorer v11.0 (trident v7.0) 32bit on Microsoft Windows 10 64bit, is not configured to support map downloads.

We can help you adjust your browser security settings to add my.garmin.com as a trusted site. This will allow you to download your map

I tried to do that and still nothing. It's not recognizing my Garmin GPS. Now I can't download any caches for my upcoming trip!

I don't know but I get this when trying to use IE:

We're sorry. Your web browser, Internet Explorer v11.0 (trident v7.0) 32bit on Microsoft Windows 10 64bit, is not configured to support map downloads.

We can help you adjust your browser security settings to add my.garmin.com as a trusted site. This will allow you to download your map

I tried to do that and still nothing. It's not recognizing my Garmin GPS. Now I can't download any caches for my upcoming trip!

You could install a waypoint manager such as EasyGPS, Basecamp, or GSAK and download caches onto your laptop, then send them to your GPS with the waypoint manager. Using a waypoint manager is a good way to manage a large collection of waypoints and doesn't require interaction between a browser and your GPS.