User Route Pocket Query

dmbfan73

I was trying to generate a pocket query along a route, but have been unable to get a query to return any results as I am unable to enter the search radius and number of caches to find in the PQ page. The fields are missing. I went back and looked at old PQ's along a route, where I had previously defined those parameters, and they were missing as well. I tried in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge- both were missing the fields.

I think this is universal and probably relates to the map change. When I try to create a route query, there is no map showing in the block provided and several of the query parameters are missing. Pretty sure it's a bug and I'm sure there are lots of users waiting for the fix. Not sure where in these forums one goes to find out if anyone is addressing the issue.

I think this is universal and probably relates to the map change. When I try to create a route query, there is no map showing in the block provided and several of the query parameters are missing. Pretty sure it's a bug and I'm sure there are lots of users waiting for the fix. Not sure where in these forums one goes to find out if anyone is addressing the issue.

We wait patiently until someone from headquarters happens by here and lets us know when we might expect a fix. Meanwhile, that portion of trip planning is not available. Glad I don't have a trip planned for tomorrow.

We wait patiently until someone from headquarters happens by here and lets us know when we might expect a fix. Meanwhile, that portion of trip planning is not available. Glad I don't have a trip planned for tomorrow.

I did put in a bug report, which they're supposed to reply to within 24 hours, but we'll see!

What's going on here? I tried to create a "Caches along a route" query and the form comes up with no map and no option of how many or what radius to use so I get no caches. When is this going to be fixed? We want to use our vacation to hunt geocaches not fumble with a phone and a crippled app!

We are aware of the bug with the caches along a route form. The engineering team has already fixed the issue and it will be released ASAP.

Based on another post in the Release Announcement Forum, looks like this issue has been addressed and should be fixed soon (hopefully).