Problems caching off-line since the latest update

I updated my app on Thursday and am now having real problems caching offline.

When I go to the app it has a purple bar and where the cache name would normally appear it says'Name that Wraps'

This quickly disappears but when I click on a cache I am able to navigate to it and get the overview (ie size & D/T) but the description and hint do not appear, I just get an error message and no details.

This along with the numbers rather than individual caches appearing on the map making it tricky to navigate, have really impacted my enjoyment of the game

PLEASE HELP..................

I dont see this on my end . Mind sending me a screenshot

Thanks for your quick reply, I cannot get a screenshot of the 'name that wraps' as it disappears too quickly.

I have got a screenshot of the cache page as it appears but can't work out how to send it (sorry - complete technophobe), it basically just says this content could not be loaded....

Edited by Frantica

What was the GC code on that geocache .were you searching for that geocache

And you had mention something to do with offline ..does it only happen in offline modes ?

Thanks for your quick reply, I cannot get a screenshot of the 'name that wraps' as it disappears too quickly.

I have got a screenshot of the cache page as it appears but can't work out how to send it (sorry - complete technophobe), it basically just says this content could not be loaded....

What was the GC code on that geocache .were you searching for that geocache

And you had mention something to do with offline ..does it only happen in offline modes ?

Hiya, that Gc code on that one was gc6hwc2, but it happens on every cache I try to look at whilst off line. I have no problems when the phone is connected to the internet. Unfortunately internet reception is very poor where I live so the majority of my caching is done by loading the caches before I leave home and then turning off my mobile data. This used to work fine but now I get no info for the caches despite them appearing on the map OK

Is it not possible to upload an image to these forums?!

Anyway, don't remember how I got this, but amused me and thought was testament to the current app's quality.

28352447246_87e5cc266b_b.jpg

Ah, thank you so much.

Proof that I'm not completely crazy?