New features request

Trevelyan77

I have a few suggestions how to improve the current geocaching.com website/tools:

1) In the retractable sidebar (in the map view) one can filter cache types on the map. Another button filtering disabled caches too would be useful.

2) When I open the list of my caches, there used to be a button "map it". It disappeared now. Why? It was quite useful.

3) In the old version of the website in the map view there was a side bar (similar to the current retractable one) with a button "update". So after I logged my caches of the day, I just pushed the button and the logged caches disappeared from the map. Now I have to renew the website and set all filters again. That is very tedious, one button would be definitely helpful.

4) On the pocket queries page I can decide what combinations should appear in my selection, but I can only choose them in a from-to mode. So if I want just a few specific combinations (let's say D4/T3 and D1/T1), I have to produce two different PQs. It would be useful to have a matrix there where I could check different specific combinations.

Trevelyan77

I have a few suggestions how to improve the current geocaching.com website/tools:

1) In the retractable sidebar (in the map view) one can filter cache types on the map. Another button filtering disabled caches too would be useful.

2) When I open the list of my caches, there used to be a button "map it". It disappeared now. Why? It was quite useful.

3) In the old version of the website in the map view there was a side bar (similar to the current retractable one) with a button "update". So after I logged my caches of the day, I just pushed the button and the logged caches disappeared from the map. Now I have to renew the website and set all filters again. That is very tedious, one button would be definitely helpful.

4) On the pocket queries page I can decide what combinations should appear in my selection, but I can only choose them in a from-to mode. So if I want just a few specific combinations (let's say D4/T3 and D1/T1), I have to produce two different PQs. It would be useful to have a matrix there where I could check different specific combinations.

Trevelyan77

Yes would love to see listings of caches in a certain range of D/T ratings and be able to filter out caches that are disabled.

Will there ever be adjustments made to make this page more Goggle Chrome/Internet Explorer 10 friendly. They seem to use a new format that does not allow downloads to my Magellan 610. Not completely sure of the correct terms but they both use a net format. Has anyone else had these problems?

This is exactly how it should look like! Thank you!

It would be useful to have a matrix there where I could check different specific combinations.
listings of caches in a certain range of D/T ratings

From the [FEATURE] Enhance D/T selection in PQ thread:

Here is a suggestion to alter the D/T selection within a Pocket Query setup.

Currently it looks like this:

4aa40c49-d4b4-40d7-8e31-d74843e445fd.png

I'd like to see it look like this:

e2a397b2-d11c-48b5-9eee-78efeffdacdd.png

It would be useful to have a matrix there where I could check different specific combinations.

Say i want to run a pocket query to get caches with all difficulty ratings but 3 and under on the terrain rating. Would i have to check each individual square below terrain 3 to get the right results? If so, nope,,, doesn't sound good at all.

No, the trick would be in having both and an option of either/or.

Say i want to run a pocket query to get caches with all difficulty ratings but 3 and under on the terrain rating. Would i have to check each individual square below terrain 3 to get the right results? If so, nope,,, doesn't sound good at all.