And then...

oregone

The rules at this place aren't enirely clear, but i'm pretty sure you don't get to sing unless you're dressed like and can speak Klingon. I'm trying to get bellemanda to put on her bodice and fashion her head to look alienesque with paper mache, but so far she hasn't warmed up to the idea.

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

we've heard/read of this though. Would be most interesting to see. Just so happens that my all-evening pathophysiology class starts this Thursday. So I won't be available on Thursdays for a few months and Doug won't have the car. We haven't been able to make the last few gatherings. Hope things work out that we can make it again soon! Have fun...

Temporarily French Polynesia's most prolific geocachers!

Well... Can't make it to this one... Heading out of town right after work on thursday.. dadgum this work schedule!!! I want to go back to working only 3 days a week...

I expect a full report of the evening's activities icon_smile.gif

-fractal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

N 45 30.ish

W 122 58.ish

oregone posted - "I'm trying to get bellemanda to put on her bodice and fashion her head to look alienesque with paper mache, but so far she hasn't warmed up to the idea."

As an ex-boyfriend once told me as he gently lifted my bangs, "All you have to do is paint lines on your forehead and you would look like a klingon." I think that had made me a little chilly to the idea of purposly looking like a klingon. I will make a show after 9:30 of course.

By the Bye, i loved oregone's other new cache - instramental or some such. I think it is the best one yet! I actually logged it and that says quite a bit.

~~

I'm not great enough to be modest.

Although I am quite adept at singing kareoke in Japan, Singapore and the Phililpines with various Lou Rawls and Elvis classics. Can we do this on Tuesday? Or don't they support this kind of activity on that night? You'll never find, a love quite like mine.

People told me I look like Elvis,

I hope they didn't mean, dead and bloated on a toilet.

quote:
Originally posted by bubble_luscious:

I can assure you there will be no performance this time.

I have temporarily retired.

A sixer of Sparks Energy Malt Liquor: $8

A black wig from spartacus: $30

Paper-mache head make-up: $22

Leather bodice: $60

Watching bubble-luscious sing the karaoke version of Debbie Reynold's "Tammy" in a Klingon tongue: Well, you get the idea...

I know I said it last night Oregone, but if that's only your 7th wierdest thing that you seen out drinking, I don't want to know what the other 6 are. A great time was had by all. I had met just about everyone there at one point or another, but it was great finally getting the chance to meet the Grandparents & Team Exocet. Thanks for the fun time. Great idea for an event cache.

"There are no stupid questions, but there a LOT of inquisitive idiots."

...a certain famous geocacher that couldn't make it to this party recently informed me that the head klingon was on a local portland radio show the other day. And said klingon mentioned that 'even geocachers can come' on thursday nights.

I guess that means that our nerdiness quotient has reached light speed, as it were.