Coin Trading/Selling

Theotokos

It's been a while since I've been around and have a whole lot of older coins that need some love an attention. Is trading/selling geocoins still as popular as it once was and are older coins in demand..or is it mainly cult of the new? It's been a few years since I've had regular internet access so just now able to finally start touching base again and trying to catch up on things.

And a big hello to those that are still around from days gone by :)

It's been a while since I've been around and have a whole lot of older coins that need some love an attention. Is trading/selling geocoins still as popular as it once was and are older coins in demand..or is it mainly cult of the new? It's been a few years since I've had regular internet access so just now able to finally start touching base again and trying to catch up on things.

Have a link of list of geocoins you are selling or trading?

Right now I'm just gauging interest and I'm not sure if I want to trade or strictly sell. I haven't looked around to see what new coins might even be of interest to me. I am just heading out on another trip this morning and will be back in about a week. Also, we have a postal strike looming here in Canada so I'm not sure I would be doing anything for a while anyway. I will check back though when I'm town again.

Right now I'm just gauging interest and I'm not sure if I want to trade or strictly sell. I haven't looked around to see what new coins might even be of interest to me. I am just heading out on another trip this morning and will be back in about a week. Also, we have a postal strike looming here in Canada so I'm not sure I would be doing anything for a while anyway. I will check back though when I'm town again.

okay Thank You ~

I am interested in your coins - as a pastor, I have always liked the Theotokos Crown of Thorns

...sometime around 2008, I sent out a Crown of Thorns "into the wild" and it disappeared

I am grateful fort he AS version you sent and it remains in my private collection

I collect older coins and I would be interested to trade at some point for other versions of your Crown of Thorns coin

I also collect other older coins....

please keep me in mind

thanks!

Bryan