My fovorite TG is doomed.

TheAuthorityFigures

It just got dropped off in a cache yesterday and here is the cache description:

"Recent quote: "the most overrated cache of the Netherlands (by far)" :-)

In one of the cosiest streets of Amsterdam you'll find a small treasure hidden behind a small door in the wall. DO NOT CLOSE THE DOOR WITH PAPER, CHEWING GUM, LEAVE IT SLIGHTLY AJAR, so your fellow cachers don't have to spend hours to pry the door open. DON'T LEAVE TRACKABLES HERE, THEY SEEM TO DISAPPEAR!

There is no pen so bring your own. The door is really small, as in Alice in Wonderland small, so don't try to open one of the normal size doors in the street... "

So when a cache specifically says DON'T LEAVE TRACKABLES HERE, I guess that means drop your trackables here. I'm not sure as I've only been speaking English for 50 years. :mad:

Yeah...

I'm not sure if some just have a short attention span today, or really just don't give a carp.

At a government building yesterday, I saw a girl taking selfies bang into a short wall for the atrium below.

A little harder, she woulda gone over, and down about fifteen feet.

No attention to anything but herself. Weird.

We have a five terrain hide that gets hit once or twice a year, but usually (as now) has a trackable captive in it until I do maintenance.

In another thread I mentioned a friend with a simple "please don't Visit" his trackable on its page, he'd rather it be simply moved cache-to-cache.

- It's been visiting caches by the same dunce for around 4 months now...