Garmin lost in France

There's a Facebook Group called "Geocaching Dordogne". If you're not on Facebook I could offer to join the Group and ask about your Garmin there.

I'm not using Facebook, if you could join this group would be great. At cache GC16TX0 I added a note, which you can use on Facebook. Thanks a lot.

Hi, is there a way to contact users in the same area? My parents lost their garmin yesterday on holiday in Sarlat, Dordogne at a parkingplace. Also a little paperbook with cache details in it is lost on the same time. Details about location will follow.

put a lost/found advertisement on Craigslist and Facebook for that car park. if the finder is honest they will post it to you, if they are dishonest they will ignore the request and keep it or sell it.

this is one of the reasons i use my smartphone.... the entire device is encrypted, and can be located/locked/erased from any web browser. just something to think about, since most people keep a lot of addresses/info on their GPS