Where's everybody?

Quantum Mechanic

but I was just wondering the same thing earlier. Usually I can waste a good hour or two at work reading the forums & looking at caches, but here lately it seems like everyone's disappeared. We need another Fractal group cache, or Dr. I present to shake things up a bit.

"There are no stupid questions, but there a LOT of inquisitive idiots."

Speaking for myself this is usually a pretty hectic time of year. With kids events and the whole Christmas (oh, excuse me holiday) icon_biggrin.gif season stuff.

Then add to that leaving Dec. 25 for a three week vacation and starting a new position here at work in two days (yeah Fractal, I finally got it officially. Hoo Rah) and contracting bronchitis.

Oh well enough about me. Hope to read some good forum posts while on vacation. Everybody have a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year. icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

KTF !!! GBWY !!!

quote:
Originally posted by Team JOYSON:

but I was just wondering the same thing earlier. Usually I can waste a good hour or two at work reading the forums & looking at caches, but here lately it seems like everyone's disappeared. We need another Fractal group cache, or Dr. I present to shake things up a bit.

You gone and done it now. Dr. I's enemy Voss Pierty, AKA Soviet Spy just posted. BTW I think its fractal, small 'f'.

KFC!!! TCBY!!! icon_wink.gif

Grandpa and Grandma, I was under the impression we buried the hatchet. Why do I keep getting shots fired across my bow? Truce alright? Besides, I'm not hibernating. Just this last weekend I hit your Phoneix cache and unintentionaly disturbed two humans cheating on their spouses up by the Timneric cache. Overall a pretty full day. Of course when the kids go on X-mas break I may have to slow down a bit. I guess it would give my fur a chance to dry. It's getting a bit nappy and I'm running out of wet-naps.

up the airy mountain, down the rushing glen

we dare not go a hunting, for fear of little men

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif Sorry I gave the wrong impression, we never took offense. I understood your feelings and was not bothered by it at all. I just like joking around and maybe forgot to icon_smile.gificon_cool.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gificon_cool.gif in my messages. We like you, sorta like our kid big and hairy, but adorable. icon_smile.gif Sorry if I made you feel otherwise. I have thick skin and enjoy friendly shots at each other.

Can't complain, no one listerns anyway.

here's what we're up to:

I've always loved the dark and the rain (I'm 1/2 vampire, you know), but our 1st summer of caching and being able to hunt caches in the light after work (wearing dark sunglasses of course) got us spoiled! This is the first we've ever been bummed by inclement weather and prolonged dark.

This is also the first year that my entire family will be coming to our house for Christmas, so we've been doing lots of decorating and shopping to get ready. Finally got all our shopping done today and the gifts wrapped while listening to our favorite: Bing Crosby! My family has always celebrated Christmas on Christmas eve (my mom was a nurse and always worked on Christmas day, and it just kind of stuck). Eveyone should be gone by early afternoon on Christmas day (to get home before dark), so Doug and I are planning a short afternoon of caching on Christmas day. Now if it would only snow...

A very happy and blessed Christmas to all our new friends out there!

--laurak of dasein

Temporarily French Polynesia's most prolific geocachers!

I'm here, just busy!

My work schedule has changed and life has been going non-stop since November 1st.

Hopefully I'll start getting back into the swing of things by mid January... I have managed to find a couple of caches within the last 2 weeks though... AND... Oregone told me about a spot that I might be able to move Contact to... I just need to go check that place out...

I'll be back icon_cool.gif

-fractal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

N 45 30.ish

W 122 58.ish

Okay Citrix_99301,

DMB... What are they? or Who is he/she/it?

Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control... It is imperative that we learn where UFO's come from and what their purpose is... - -Admiral Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter Director, Central Intelligence Agency 1947-1950

I was wondering where you had gone. Will we be seeing you on Thursday Jan 9th at Sterling's?

A lot of folks have said they wanted to meet you (and none of them had weapons in their hands).

Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control... It is imperative that we learn where UFO's come from and what their purpose is... - -Admiral Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter Director, Central Intelligence Agency 1947-1950