Where To Buy Electrical Wall Plates in Canada

Home Depot, Lowes, Canadian Tire, Rona...

jinks, you owe me a coffee. :D

Or you could hide a cache in a good container that doesn't encourage people to tamper with electrical equipment.

+1

B.

Home Depot, Lowes, Canadian Tire, Rona

jinks, you owe me some ideas :rolleyes:

That's the point: come up with your own ideas. If you insist on the light switch ploy then put one on something that isn't electrical equipment and would never have a light switch. Make it whimsical rather than "evil" Attach a couple small magnets to the back and put it on a guardrail...hey, now that I think of it...

Or you could hide a cache in a good container that doesn't encourage people to tamper with electrical equipment.

+1

B.

I hear an ammo can under a pile of sticks tends to be well-received.

+1

B.

That's the point: come up with your own ideas. If you insist on the light switch ploy then put one on something that isn't electrical equipment and would never have a light switch. Make it whimsical rather than "evil" Attach a couple small magnets to the back and put it on a guardrail...hey, now that I think of it...

Heck while you're at it why not hook up a wireless battery powered LED light to the switch and make if functional?

+1

B.

Heck while you're at it why not hook up a wireless battery powered LED light to the switch and make if functional?

Great idea!