Where did your inventoried TBs/Geocoins come from?

WilliamTracker

Hey, this thread is to talk about where your inventoried trackables came from! It's always fun to have a foreign trackable, but you're gonna have to tell me where you are in order for anyone to tell how far they are away from where they came from. :anitongue: So, I'll start! I'm from Ontario, Canada, and my trackables are from:

TB6J07P: New Brunswick, Canada

TB79HEC: Indiana, United States

TB3C9MP: Colorado, United States

TB5JFPT: Minnesota, United States

And, saving the best for last...

TB5V1X8: Gelderland, Netherlands

I'd love to hear where yours are from! :)

Hi WilliamTracker,

Thanks for posting. I just looked through your list , and at your logs on the these trackables, and I just want to make sure that you realize that the travel bugs and geocoins that you picked up belong to other people, and the object is to move them to another cache. You can dip them through other caches as you search for the right one to drop it off in, but they are not to keep. The owner is listed right on the trackable page. They are hoping to see where it goes, and who picks it up next. Have fun with them, and keep them moving so others can enjoy them too!

Earth

Volunteer Groundspeak Forum Moderator

Edited by Eartha
Typo

Hey, this thread is to talk about where your inventoried trackables came from! It's always fun to have a foreign trackable, but you're gonna have to tell me where you are in order for anyone to tell how far they are away from where they came from. :anitongue: So, I'll start! I'm from Ontario, Canada, and my trackables are from:

Unless you won them, were given them or purchased them, trackables belong to other people.

They are not for you to keep.

When you retrieve someone's trackable from a cache, you are supposed to take it to another cache and drop it off. And log the retrieval and drop off correctly.

B.

Unless you won them, were given them or purchased them, trackables belong to other people.

They are not for you to keep.

When you retrieve someone's trackable from a cache, you are supposed to take it to another cache and drop it off. And log the retrieval and drop off correctly.

B.

I am helping them on their journey, taking them to other caches. Thank you for your understanding.

Edited by WilliamTracker

It's hard to tell what your intention is for the bugs and coins:

I am helping them on their journey, taking them to other caches.
Spiz will be a great addition to my trackables crew!

Are you just carrying them around from cache to cache or are you going to place them in another cache? The intent is that travelers get picked up from one cache and placed in another so they can continue their journey. That's how you got them and you shouldn't stop their trip.

If that is your intention great, but your "addition to my crew" message suggests otherwise. Perhaps I am incorrectly interpreting your messages.

It's hard to tell what your intention is for the bugs and coins:

I am helping them on their journey, taking them to other caches.
Spiz will be a great addition to my trackables crew!

Are you just carrying them around from cache to cache or are you going to place them in another cache? The intent is that travelers get picked up from one cache and placed in another so they can continue their journey. That's how you got them and you shouldn't stop their trip.

If that is your intention great, but your "addition to my crew" message suggests otherwise. Perhaps I am incorrectly interpreting your messages.

That is my intention, I just mean "add to my crew" as a temporary designation to mean until I find a good place to drop them. I am actually going to drop "Hopalong little cricket" (TB3C9MP) today! (Hopefully) :grin: