[Feature Request] Log trackables when loging a cache

Would be far better to remove that option from the website. Wouldn't have cachers dipping forty-two trackables into every cache.

Why not? I love to see alle the places People take my trackable, not just the end destination

Why not? Because if you have Harry's forty-two trackables sitting in your living room, they didn't visit the cache.

If it's in your pocket or your cache bag, then by all means explicitly log the visit, but a mass-log function is inaccurate.

Enough TB owners don't want visit logs at all (just read this forum!), but there isn't much argument about a log if the TB was actually there.

Would be far better to remove that option from the website. Wouldn't have cachers dipping forty-two trackables into every cache.

Why not? I love to see alle the places People take my trackable, not just the end destination

Why not? Because if you have Harry's forty-two trackables sitting in your living room, they didn't visit the cache.

If it's in your pocket or your cache bag, then by all means explicitly log the visit, but a mass-log function is inaccurate.

Enough TB owners don't want visit logs at all (just read this forum!), but there isn't much argument about a log if the TB was actually there.

I agree.

Every once in a while we'd noticed one with dozens of trackables logged into every cache found.

I find it odd that a man would lug a full-sized pack filled with hello kitty, little princess, and barbie trackables along with him in the first place.

But the few pics he was dumb enough to include time-to-time never show a pack, bag, or any means to carry all he claims to be lugging/logging .

- I'd bet most are long-gone...

Tb's in the collection list can't be logged, but those in inventory can... had to move my tattoo to be able to dip IT...

That makes sense - it's the difference between the definitions of 'collection' and 'inventory'.

'Inventory' is the list of the 'working' TBs in your possession, regardless of ownership.

'Collection' is the list of the ones you have sitting on a shelf.