This Wednesday

LaurenCat

i have the golden spike and have dropped it into Absolutely. if you haven't done this virtual, be sure to do it before we meet this wednesday. you can do it the evening of, just allow yourself about 1/2 an hour to do the cache. you can take the max to the area with ease. we'll all meet up at the final coordinates at eight for some old fashioned portland geocaching revelry.

i would especially like to se trafcon there, so that we can all celebrate his one year anniversary. i'm sure we'll also have a beverage to commemorate factal's 100th find. icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

I chose LaurenCat because LaurenKittenPoniesFlowersPinkSunshineFairyMeowMeowRainbowHeartLoveBunnyKissKiss was just too F-ing long.

I'm going to try to make this one even though I usually get a nosebleed if I go East of the river.

I will absolutely make it if Laurencat promises to sing Happy One Year Anniversary like Marilyn Monroe sang Happy Birthday to JFK. (Oh, wait. That was before she was born icon_biggrin.gif)

I will try to see ya there. Right now I only have a cross country district meet for my daughter that day but it's earlier. icon_wink.gif

KTF !!! GBWY !!!

quote:
Originally posted by LaurenCat:

i have the golden spike and have dropped it into http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=15339.

As my memory serves.. last time we converged upon this local, there was a leaning pitcher of beer that soaked them through and through, as it was spilled by a un-named cacher.

I should make it to the event, BUT I am sitting out of the "LaurenCat Spill Zone". icon_razz.gif

"I put instant soup in a microwave and almost went back in time." -Stephen Wright

OK, almost time for the boss to get home and I'm putting on my best game face in order to ask her if I can go out and have a beverage with the local geocachers on wednesday night........

Cross your fingers for me!

DS

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

quote:
Originally posted by bellemanda:

...but then people seem to like me.

We like you, and we like your new avatar image too icon_biggrin.gif

Which reminds me.. I think I'll start a new travel bug tomorrow night: Amélie's Photos! I've been holding on to it for a while, mostly because I couldn't find a working photo booth.. heh

Would you like to be the first one to have it, Bellemanda?

-fractal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

N 45? 30.ish

W 122? 58.ish

quote:
Originally posted by oregone:

So that's an ixnay on the eaverbay ationnay shirt?

No, I suppose it's okay on the eaverbay ationnay. I'm just remembering that KWAK beer was free for duck shirt wearers, but then I also seem to remember that there was a reason it was free icon_wink.gif