TB is not registered as left in cache

Gunnsa

Hello! I have found a TB, but when I want to register it as found it's not registered as left in the cache.. I waited a few days but nothing happens... So, now I wonder how I can sign that I have the TB??

I have sent a message to the person who logged last

//Gunnsa

Edited by Gunnsa

Hello! I have found a TB, but when I want to register it as found it's not registered as left in the cache.. I waited a few days but nothing happens... So, now I wonder how I can sign that I have the TB??

I have sent a message to the person who logged last

//Gunnsa

TriciaG has good advice. :)

Did you mention finding a trackable in the log? Anyone else?

Through communication in the logs, it's often simple to see what's going on with these things.

Sometimes a trackable will sit in the cache with quite a few finders passing through before it's picked up by someone.

I have tried to do as TriciaG write, but I only get these options on the TB'S side...

Grab it from current holder

write note

Discovered it

The person who left the TB have not written in the cache log yet, only where the cache was hidden... TB in, so I wrote TB out...

I have tried to do as TriciaG write, but I only get these options on the TB'S side...

Grab it from current holder

write note

Discovered it

The person who left the TB have not written in the cache log yet, only where the cache was hidden... TB in, so I wrote TB out...

So the TB is showing as in the possession of "xyz cacher"? If so, then yes, select grab it from current holder (now its in your possession), then log a "visit" to the cache you picked it up in.

I had the same with the TB i have at the moment, as stated above i clicked 'grabbed it from current holder'

then went to the TB's page and clicked 'found it? log it' then clicked 'write note' in type of log, i left a note stating

i didn't get it from xyz cacher and that they must have dropped it off and forgot to log it then all was good.

After it is logged in your hands you can log visits to other cache's that you visit, if they are not big enough to leave

the TB behind or log a drop off if you do.

Edited by Mort4744