How do i retrieve a TB

trxb

How do I retrieve my TB that was logged as 'dropped' rather than 'visited'?

Log it again as "retrieved"

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but I have been away. However, as it is my own TB I do not have an option to retrieve.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but I have been away. However, as it is my own TB I do not have an option to retrieve.

It being your own TB does not prevent you from retrieving it. It should be a simple matter to log Retrieve it from the cache it shows to be in. If you're having trouble, write back with exactly what steps you are taking and someone will be able to get you going right. Is this the World scouts coin?

It being your own TB does not prevent you from retrieving it. It should be a simple matter to log Retrieve it from the cache it shows to be in. If you're having trouble, write back with exactly what steps you are taking and someone will be able to get you going right. Is this the World scouts coin?

Yes it is the Scout coin. The only option I get are:

Mark as missing

Recalculate distance

Lock

Ah, those are the actions under the 'Actions' section.

You need to select 'Add a log entry', and then you will have options to retrieve or grab.

Those are additional actions available to you as owner. To retrieve it you use the same method as if the Tb were not your own, as described above, and as you have done many times in the past. In this case, you would "Grab" it from the current holder.