Eastside cachers

Pepper

You've been busy Donna! 24 plus 18=42 caches in two days. Wow! That's more like it. You'll catch up with the rest of us in no time at that pace.  I"m getting close to 1400 so have to decide on which cache to do that one on. Like to make it a full hike.

:o Ohmgoodness! I don't think I can keep up this kind of pace. It was okay for a couple weekends. MR was with me on Saturday and last weekend. So he gets credit too!

BUT yes John, why don't you do a few long, long, VERY long hikes so I can go out caching and catch up to you? Sounds like a good plan to me! ;)

Edited by Wienerdog
24 plus 18=42 caches in two days

My two day output was all of 21 :o in the Bothell-Everett corridor and it didn't even include The Belt of my Last Victim. I'll save that for a special occasion, like when the doctors give me two weeks to live. ;)

:o Funny Blindleader! MR and I are thinking of trying The Belt for our 1200th.

BUT..... I was hoping Pepper would run up this afternoon and drop off one of her new coins in the cache so we can go get it! She has done that one before and knows exactly where it is! :P

Pepper? Peeeeppper? Are you out there girl? ;)

Edited by Wienerdog

;) Funny Blindleader! MR and I are thinking of trying The Belt for our 1200th.

BUT..... I was hoping Pepper would run up this afternoon and drop off one of her new coins in the cache so we can go get it! She has done that one before and knows exactly where it is! ;)

Pepper? Peeeeppper? Are you out there girl? :o

I have no car today!

Funny you mention that cache because it will be holding one of my coins I just don't know when.

I did place a cache yesterday with one of my coins in it, it still up for grabs.

SG #24- Lost Lucy Cache! (just a little lost)

Headed for the couch!

Sleepy Pepper

;) Funny Blindleader! MR and I are thinking of trying The Belt for our 1200th.

I hope you have the right shoes. Something to appall MGTS.

44788_1200.jpg

Dear Mr. Sweet Blindleader,

Honey those shoes! They need a good wax, polish and buffin! Plus some new laces ;) .

What to do? Well.. if it were me I'd just very gently put them to rest in the closest garbage can available.

THEN.... oh let me tell you dearie... I have already been to REI shopping for my spring hiking boots. What a selection. Oh! They have hiking sandels and just so many shoes and boots. It just made my head spin! :o Oooo.... my REI credit card too!

Now I'm sure you can find yourself a nice pair that would fit a handsome lad like yourself! Don't forget to check out those hiking sandels!

MGTS :P XOXOXOXOXO

Shortly before Donna disappeared into the unspeakable muck, She had a wonderful photo-op with the Fen Dweller!

34870_1600.JPG

That Fen Dweller lives in a mean part of town! One visit is quite enough thank you very much!!! As soon as I can find her we will log our visit to the "Belt"

:o MR ;)

Edited by Wienerdog
Now I'm sure you can find yourself a nice pair that would fit a... WHAT?!!???!!?

My dear Miss T.

You must mean this: 44788_1500.jpgIt's true that modern high tech trail shoes have their place and maybe even those cute hiking sandals. But there's nothing like a good pair of genuine five pound clod hoppers for opening a can of WhoopAss when you're going toe to toe with Grendel on his soggy home turf, .

-bl

P.S.

I predict that Wienerdog has just started a fad. From now on all cachers on the hunt for The Belt will post their own versions of the Grendel pose.

Donna and MR...Wienerdog hit their 1200th!!! Congrats. Boy I like those pics! Great choice for 1200!!!

Congrats go out to you two pour-pittiful wet ones on your 1200th find!

I feel your wet-mucky pain on that one Donna & MR. The Belt is not for faint of heart.

Been there done that and considering going back for a 2nd time. I must be crazy.

Pepper

Edited by Team SuperGenius

:ph34r: Your fen pic is Great! Mr. &Mrs. WD! Looks like a fun trip. I'll have to tackle that one some time. Maybe MGTS would join me in the hunt :rolleyes: . You suppose she would risk a skuff? (My guess is that her real identity is Emelda Marcos. What do ya think?)

EGH, glad to have the chance to hit #3. Always fun hunt there.

WDs. Congrats on 1200. About twice the number I have.

Well if there ever was a Garmin that was to persuade me to leave my beloved MeriPlat... that would be the no contest hands down winner 60cs.

I looked at that Garmin 60cs with my "extra" $400 (that I still have.)

Then I thought about the $100 MapSend topo I bought two years ago and the $100 Mapsend DirectRoute that I bought a few months ago, and priced the maps I'd need to buy for the 60cs and I balked.

The one flaw I see with the 60cs is that you only get 56 meg to load maps into. I have a 256 meg card in my MeriGold and have vast regions of the US covered in both routing and topo maps.

Well I'm using less than 30MB of my 128MB card so the 56MB limitation is no problem by me.

Now getting the 60cs doesn't necessarily I'd give up my MeriPlat but I do like the idea of driving by color versus monochrome with indigo backlighting. The MeriPlat would stay in the backpack for the big hikes.

Yah - I could do that... Now only my wife needs the convincing. :bad:

Yah - I could do that... Now only my wife needs the convincing. :bad:

Good luck with that. :bad: It is a beautiful piece of equipment.

Oh, the gear I'd have if I wasn't married and living in a one-room apartment in the shady part of town eating frozen pizza and MGD Light for dinner every night. ;)

Hey miss goody two shoes, I found you some hiking kicks! A gal has these as her avatar:

156358_200.jpg

Oh, Oh! What can I say? Those darling things are like a hybrid of my two favorite shoes!

Like..... you know..... what more can a girl ask for?

Girls! These are what you want to take to a Cache Machine if you went. You wouldn't have to change shoes for the dinner party at the end of the day. Cuuuuute!

Thanks Lovey!

MGTS XOXOXO

Where can I order those?

Edited by Miss Goody Two Shoes

Well I went out cache this morning and decided to leave coin #6 in a really strange cache placement.

I liked it, it's one of those hides that make say hmmm....!

Follow my caching trail to only Saturday AM hides to find the coin.

That is only if your interested of course.

Ok the sun is coming out I must hit the caching trail again.

Later.

Pepper

You know Miss Pepper, (coin respect) , I have a few caches out here in the Enumclaw area that would love to be blessed with a newly minted coin! These are some dern fine caches if I do say so m'self! You could do 4 of my caches without breaking a sweat! :rolleyes:

If you've ever thought of hitting this area let me know. Oh, and tell your friend Cin, :lol: Get out here!

Og

Well I went out cache this morning and decided to leave coin #6 in a really strange cache placement.

I liked it, it's one of those hides that make say hmmm....!

Follow my caching trail to only Saturday AM hides to find the coin.

That is only if your interested of course.

Ok the sun is coming out I must hit the caching trail again.

Later.

Pepper

Hmmm now we had a call from Pepper earlier.....

Hey... am I seeing things or did EGH get 1400 today?  Way to go my friend.

Mr Wienerdog

Oh so cool! Boy oh Boy am I honored that the famous EGH did one of my caches for his 1400th milestone!

Og! ya know that's a dern good idea maybe the twins and I will just come on down today and do just that.

Ok now it's time to submit a new cache be on the look out for "That Dern Team IAG Girl" cache, it holds coin blank #3

Blank meaning (not numbered) I ordered 100 and they shipped me 105 so there are five blanks and the rest are numbered 0-99!

Ok my husband tells me the coin site is pretty rough at this point but the coins can be tracked! Maybe just maybe he'll get it all ironed out today some time.

Pepper

Edited by Team SuperGenius

Ok now it's time to submit a new cache be on the look out for "That Dern Team IAG Girl" cache, it holds coin blank #3

Blank meaning (not numbered) I ordered 100 and they shipped me 105 so there are five blanks and the rest are numbered 0-99!

Ok my husband tells me the coin site is pretty rough at this point but the coins can be tracked! Maybe just maybe he'll get it all ironed out today some time.

Pepper

You are bad Pepper. Just after each time I go out there you drop another new cache there. Hmmm maybe I should wait.... Nahhhh

I know I won't beat TIAG but maybe us late risers still have a chance at the coin.

Blank meaning (not numbered) I ordered 100 and they shipped me 105 so there are five blanks and the rest are numbered  0-99!

Ok my husband tells me the coin site is pretty rough at this point but the coins can be tracked!  Maybe just maybe he'll get it all ironed out today some time.

Pepper

You are bad Pepper. Just after each time I go out there you drop another new cache there. Hmmm maybe I should wait.... Nahhhh

I know I won't beat TIAG but maybe us late risers still have a chance at the coin.

shoot I was out there yesterday too

not sure if I'll make it out today oh well

WTG Pepper on yet another milestone! I feel honored that it was one of my own caches!! I'm only sorry it was a micro..........so sorry, now I see why you seemed sad about it!

I hope you and the girls enjoyed that bridge, though! It's a fun one to try to get a crazy dog across! :P

Og

Edited by Og's outfit