Eastside cachers

Pepper

I mention above:

If you figure the timing so that you are bagging Sigh2926 at dusk, you can bag NC3A on the way back to the trailhead, as you will pass the double reflectors on the beach on the way out. Then you can hit NC3 across the street from the trailhead when/if you make it off the beach.

This would change the order a bit. Also, the night caches are best done in numerical order. This creates a learning curve.

Don't pass up the other Harbor caches either!

Edited by Criminal
Pepper wanted a list of GC Numbers for that route:

Here they are AS I ORIGINALLY POSTED IT

The order will obviously need to change to accomodate the sun, moon, and tides. Some of the night missions may need to be skipped and done another day.

01. GCC959 - Tall Tales

02. GC9D48 - Chambers Creek

03. GCGDAQ - Titlow Beach Park II

04. GCBD69 - Tactical Night Mission 3

05. GCHHHG - Tactical Night Mission 3 - Alpha

06. GCHJW8 - Sigh2926

07. GC18EB - Galloping Gertie

08. GC995C - Cushman Trail 95000 Inches

09. GCE841 - Walk the Fallen Log

10. GCGT73 - Adam Tallman Nature Park Trail

11. GCB7A8 - Tactical Night Mission 1

12. GCBAE5 - Tactical Night Mission 2

13. GCE758 - Tactical Night Mission 4

14. GC814C - McCormick Creek Scramble

15. GCH8PF - Write it Yourself

RWW thanks a bunch!

Now Criminal could you tell us if the list is doable in a day?

Now I really really want to join in on this outing, I also would like to enjoy the day doing Criminal's caches. I think we should do it on a predicted nice weather day.

I'm not against the wind, mud, rain, snow and the cold I just feel that Criminal's caches should be enjoyed and not done in a hurry like a cache machine.

Now that being said are we willing to wait for a nice Saturday or Sunday? I am.

Pepper

Eastsiders I fell into a gold mine of .50cal ammo boxes today on sale for the low-low price of $4.00. You can find the boxes at Shortees in Redmond N47 40.298 W122 07.003 (coord are for parking). These boxes will be on sale thru Sunday.

I bought four so be on the lookout for more Peppered caches!

Pepper

Edited by Team SuperGenius
Eastsiders I fell into a gold mine of .50cal ammo boxes today on sale for the low-low price of $4.00. You can find the boxes at Shortees in Redmond N47 40.298 W122 07.003 (coord are for parking). These boxes will be on sale thru Sunday.

I bought four so be on the lookout for more Peppered caches!

Pepper

You mean Sportees??? Adena mentioned she got some boxes there. I might just have to buy a couple of 50s at that price!

Now I really really want to join in on this outing, I also would like to enjoy the day doing Criminal's caches. I think we should do it on a predicted nice weather day.

I'm not against the wind, mud, rain, snow and the cold I just feel that Criminal's caches should be enjoyed and not done in a hurry like a cache machine.

Now that being said are we willing to wait for a nice Saturday or Sunday? I am.

Pepper

I agree with Pepper. I don't really mind the cold but I'd like dry weather for my first night caching.

Og

I'm driving around listening to FRS02 and even calling out every so often on my way to and from work.  Nothing yet....

Ahem...

BTW, we were blinding you last night so you'd not be able to identify us at any point in time. Then again, we'da probably been the idjits zig-zagging our way back and forth across the beach looking for the parking area (erroneously marked as the cache).

But you know, Crim, after all the hub bub I was expecting, at the very least, to get a little dirty... I'm not sure it's a good Crim cache if I don't gain at least 10 pounds of water weight, defy the laws of gravity and get the $*!+ scared out of me at least once or twice.

:rolleyes:

-=-

m

Edited by CurmudgeonlyGal

I'm not sure what to make of that Beamin' Demon Cacher!

Lets see a few thoughts that come to mind are down right mean, evil, low down & yellow-bellied are a few I can think of off the top of my head.

I got my eye you!!! :mad:

Pepper

Edited by Team SuperGenius
I'm not sure what to make of that Beamin' Demon Cacher!

Do I need to come up there again and show you how it's done, Pepper?

;)

-=-

michelle

CurmudgeonlyGal Yeah why don't you do that little lady!

Come on up and take part in the EVIL that lurks on the EastSide.

We could make a dark day of Evil Caching.

Pepper

Hey Pepper, when do want to go hurt our egos with another try at "I Would!"? :D

I would

if I could?

I tried two of these and failed both times! It seems one has better coordinates and the other has yet to surface.

After the "easy finds" for the Gift (I took a real long time to find it) maybe I could learn by rubbing elbows with a couple of PROs! You guys with 1000 plus finds do get paid by the find don't you?? ;)

Shucks, I will be to far south for lunch!

That's all right - there are "I Rock!" and "I Pitch!" to taunt us after "I Would!" ;)

As an aside, I've seen comments in logs speculating on whether the coordinates for "I Pitch!" are off because they are located near a soccer field rather than a nearby baseball field. I thought that I'd note that the "official" name for a soccer field is the pitch.

The Beamin' Demon has checked on "I Pitch" and confirms that it is there at the soccer field, in plain sight and visible from several feet away! EGH and I sure couldn't turn it up yesterday and I dont think I'll devote any more time to it. I did nab "I Rock" today so I am 3 for 4 now.

I wonder just what that demon is beamin' about? I just have to get out and give some of these new tough hides a try.

Oh, in other fun cache news....CameraThyme and NomadRaven are hosting a cache event this coming Sunday.

Come Rain, Come Shine, Come Hail or High Water

Looks like it will be a fun time, tailgating with other cachers at a park in Federal Way.

Cin

Edited by CachinCin

Okay I decided to make a stop on the way home. As I was hunting I Park, TeamIAG showed up and we teamed up for Successfull finds of I Park, I Would and I Pitch. Mr. TIAG was on a roll! Now I am at least half done with this evil nonsense.

Edit: Coordinates seem solid, just tough hides!

Edited by runhills

Boxes up for grabs.

Criminal posted in another thread:

OK, I got 18 total, all perfect. No rust, dents, or even scratches. I've dropped three at Night Cache Mission Three. They are at the first reflectors, behind the fir tree.

I'll drop a few more in Tacoma tomorrow at lunch.

Cross your fingers, this seems like a renewable resource. Might be able to get another handful next month.

If you grab one (or more) post it here so that nobody drives way out of their way.