Sorting Souvenirs!

vogelly

I know this has come up before but what's the latest on being able to sort our souvenirs? I would love to be able to see them in the order I acquired them. Thanks.....vogelly

I would like to be able to group them by category, for instance so that all the International Geocaching Day souvenirs would be together. But it's not happening.

I would like it if users could click and drag them to sort them as they see fit.

For example, I don't really want them in the date I acquired them, but I would like all the US states together, all the German Bundeslander together and all the 5 from last summer road trip together etc. At the moment alphabetical order makes no sense... but date acquired would not make sense to me either as I would still have at least one country in amongst last year's road trip. Being able to sort yourself would be great.

Failing that, if at least the 'collections' all started with the same thing then they would be sensibly sorted under the current alphabetical system - for example if the US states were named 'USA Nevada State' 'USA California State' etc then at least they would end up being grouped together. The Bundeslander could be renamed 'Germany Bayern' etc to enable them to be together. Similarly if they had added the same prefix (either 'Road Trip' or '2015' to last years 5 summer souvenirs then they would have been placed together in the list.

I hardly look at them though so it's not a great problem :laughing:

Edited by TwoNomadicBrits

It would be great if we could sort them the way we want them to appear in our profile. Hopefully more people will join the discussion then maybe Groudspeak will "look" into it.