Old cacher out of practice needing advice for selling geocoins

FallenFaery

I have approximately 15 of various unactivated geocoins from before 2009, about 20 untrackable coins, a handful of activated, adoptable coins, and a coin or two that are not adoptable. What's my best bet to sell these for the best price? I'm hoping to use the money made to pay off some old debt <_<

Thanks for the advice :)

I have approximately 15 of various unactivated geocoins from before 2009, about 20 untrackable coins, a handful of activated, adoptable coins, and a coin or two that are not adoptable. What's my best bet to sell these for the best price? I'm hoping to use the money made to pay off some old debt <_<

Thanks for the advice :)

post a list here to see if there are any interested buyers and then I would list them on ebay, I would expect less for the untrackable and allready activated coins. 10$ seems to be the average rate for coins unless you have a particularly desirable one

Edited by ramblingduck

A new one might be better since you can give it a 'new title' and not need a mod to change the current one.

Use every sales advantage you can get ... and that would be a new, more appropriate thread title.

That's what I was thinking, but I didn't want to litter up the forums.