The Race begins, Saturday April 6th

Ddog-N-Ma

Dearest Uplink: Thank you so much for the work you are doing to keep the racers and the public up-to-date! You are wonderful! (Maybe CO will get a flat tire and your CA will pull off a victory!) Remember, free reasonably priced piece of geo-gear to both the starter of the race and the person that snail mails it back for the win. One car takes all! -CT

CameraThyme icon_eek.gif

Dearest Uplink: Thank you so much for the work you are doing to keep the racers and the public up-to-date! You are wonderful! (Maybe CO will get a flat tire and your CA will pull off a victory!) Remember, free reasonably priced piece of geo-gear to both the starter of the race and the person that snail mails it back for the win. One car takes all! -CT

CameraThyme icon_eek.gif

Just to let you know, I did a hand-off with Matt & Laura when they were in Fed. Way. They dropped it in "Unoriginal Cache". Hopefully it has moved on from there.

Lost? I'm not lost. At least I don't think I'm lost, well............OK, maybe just a little.

The San Diego TB is currently in my hands and will be making a jump of 100 miles (or more) south this Thursday or Friday.

I will try and put it in a popular cache encouraging folks to move him further and further south!

----------

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

KF6VFI

"I don't get lost, I investigate alternative destinations."

GeoGadgets Team Website

Comics, Video Games and Movie Fansite

Bad news, Ma!Team Liahona fessed up and logged your bug in and out of Nebraska and Illinois, so 80751 was last logged outside of Chicago on May 14. This increases the CO bug's remaining distance from 453miles to 786 miles and drops it from first to fourth place icon_confused.gif . Of course, it could actually be in Antartica by now, I'm just going by where the bugs were last logged (Moun10Bike's excepted, cause I'm trying to razz him a bit)!

Bad news, Ma!Team Liahona fessed up and logged your bug in and out of Nebraska and Illinois, so 80751 was last logged outside of Chicago on May 14. This increases the CO bug's remaining distance from 453miles to 786 miles and drops it from first to fourth place icon_confused.gif . Of course, it could actually be in Antartica by now, I'm just going by where the bugs were last logged (Moun10Bike's excepted, cause I'm trying to razz him a bit)!

Lookout, we're closing in on the winner's circle.

We're closer than you think......

Just checked the progress of ZIP 85390, he is currently outside of St. George, Utah in "Bloomingtton Overlook" cache.

That puts him just accross the border from Arizona, and headed south, fast.

Lost? I'm not lost. At least I don't think I'm lost, well............OK, maybe just a little.

Camera Thyme reports that 91910 CA has returned from California. THE WINNER! Elapsed time about 10 weeks. Congratulations to my fellow Team 91910 members, oregone, soup, skooter, Moose n Squirrel, and especially RedwoodRed and Steak N Eggs (Team Geogadget) who saw the bug to it’s destination. I have posted a race update with maps on the Galaxy 500 cache page here: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cachelog_details.asp?ID=62504&L=407650