Map a list

If I want to see caches from one of my list on the map, what should I do?

I tried to select one of the cache on the list and asked for the map, but then tons of other caches in the same area got downloaded and I could not identify the ones that came from my list... I am not sure my explanation is clear or even writen in proper English, but I hope someone will be able to help! :huh:

Edited by WitchWink

Use a different app. :laughing:

Seriously, when this app was released, it was missing most of the functionality cachers got used to with the old Classic app. Development to add all this functionality is very slow, so it may be a while before you can do this in the Geocaching® app. Until then, you may want to consider using a different app.

Seriously, when this app was released, it was missing most of the functionality cachers got used to with the old Classic app. Development to add all this functionality is very slow, so it may be a while before you can do this in the Geocaching® app. Until then, you may want to consider using a different app.

Unfortunately I accidently cancelled the old app (don't ask... I still don't know how it happened! :( ) and now I cannot get it back anymore. So I HAVE to use the new one. Actually I went caching yesterday using this new app (and finding my #4000 :P ) and it was not so bad. I only missed a few fonctions and my biggest problem was having all these caches getting downloaded in the middle of my listed caches.

Unfortunately I accidently cancelled the old app (don't ask... I still don't know how it happened! :( ) and now I cannot get it back anymore. So I HAVE to use the new one. Actually I went caching yesterday using this new app (and finding my #4000 :P ) and it was not so bad. I only missed a few fonctions and my biggest problem was having all these caches getting downloaded in the middle of my listed caches.

There are many other geocaching apps available. I won't list them here in case that's discouraged, but you can easily find them by searching for "geocaching" in the App Store. Many of them are very full-featured.