Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
PearTreeRamblers

List sorting not working when offline

When I am caching offline I am sometimes finding that the option to sort the list by 'distance from me' doesn't work. Rather than using my current location, it uses one I was previously at. This means there is no way to find saved caches that are close to me! Especially painful when I can't see a map of them either!

Thanks for letting us know about this . We will try to get fix out for this soon

When I am caching offline I am sometimes finding that the option to sort the list by 'distance from me' doesn't work. Rather than using my current location, it uses one I was previously at. This means there is no way to find saved caches that are close to me! Especially painful when I can't see a map of them either!

Great. Thanks for taking the time to acknowledge. Look forward to the fix.

Thanks for letting us know about this . We will try to get fix out for this soon

This is still not working, almost a year after the previous reply mentioning a "quick fix." For me, the distance sort NEVER works when I'm offline, which is ALWAYS, and my pocket queries are usually large.