Enough with caches in poison ivy patches

I'm glad I live in Australia, we don't have Poison Ivy. We have simple things like Brown Snakes, Tiger Snakes, Death Adders, Taipans, Fierce Snakes, Red-backed Spiders, Funnel Webs, Box Jelly-fish, Blue-ringed Octopus, Dingos that eat babies, Crocodiles, Paralysis Ticks and a heap of other things that cause us grief. And those are only usually experienced on a Monday.

Tuesday includes Kangaroos which jump into our car windows, wombats that break car engines and emus that kick down our outside toilets, usually when somebody has just started reading the weekend sports results because we have been to busy evading the Monday beasts and problems.

Wednesdays are usually quiet with a few people having problems with the jumping jack ants requiring treatment for anaphylactic shock or bulldog ants when the tractor rolls over onto a nest.

Thursdays are paydays, so most of us are safe having a drink at the Pub.

The rest of the week is prone to all sorts of disasters which include leeches, bush ticks, echidnas and savage kookaburras. Then we have the introduced beasts such as camels, foxes, rabbits, horses, rampant Samba Deer and we breed the most savage rats in the world because they have to compete with the feral cats!

Then we have the weekend free for geocaching! Life is fun in Australia!

I think you forgot Irukandji jellyfish but none of that compares with PA poison ivy and ticks :laughing:

I'll take a bit of poison ivy over a box jelly fish, a blue ring octopus or a king brown any day.

You also have those people who hide a fake poison ivy plant in the thicket of poison ivy plants. Now that's evil

:laughing:

I have a fake wasp nest that looks way too close to the real thing.

Wanted to put a cache in it.

- But then I thought of all the expletives deleted people who flip over real birds nests "JIC", and even though it might "fix" some, I'd kinda feel bad for the others who weren't quite sure, yet took that chance. :)

You also have those people who hide a fake poison ivy plant in the thicket of poison ivy plants. Now that's evil

:laughing:

I have a fake wasp nest that looks way too close to the real thing.

Wanted to put a cache in it.

- But then I thought of all the expletives deleted people who flip over real birds nests "JIC", and even though it might "fix" some, I'd kinda feel bad for the others who weren't quite sure, yet took that chance. :)

I have a fake log in the woods... It's surrounded by ivy now and I can't move it because I'm highly allergic.